Big Red Bash update
Tickets still available – be a part of the AOR troupe going!
We are excited for the upcoming Big Red Bash – especially as there are currently a whopping 68 AOR trailers that will be convening at the event.
Tickets are still available, so if there are any owners who would like to partake please head to Buy AOR BRB tickets to get yours today.
These tickets include AOR premium site space, early bird entry and festival entry.
The BRB is now dog friendly. While we think this is a fantastic option for those who like to travel with their four legged companions, we request that
out of courtesy to other attendees that if you bring your dog you camp in the designated pet area and not the AOR space.
From the BRB organizers –
The famous Birsdville Big Red Bash is now a dog friendly event!
For our many ticket buyers who travel with dogs we have decided to make provision for you to bring your dogs to the Bash – a first we think for an Australian
multi day music festival. We are very grateful to the property owners for their support to create this new policy.
The 2017 Big Red Bash will be a trial for our dog friendly policy, so we encourage the participation and co-operation of dog owners to abide by the rules
to guarantee everyone is able to enjoy the event and ensure that the Big Red Bash can be a dog friendly event in the future!
Like other dog friendly venues such as caravan and recreation parks, there are some rules to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.
Big Red Bash dog attendance rules;
- The camping area for people with dogs will be along one side and at the back of the campsite, so dogs will not be at camps in amongst people without
dogs. A dog exercise area will be adjacent to the dog friendly camping area.
- You will need to pick up your dog waste and dispose of it in the available bins provided specifically for this purpose. THIS IS A CRUCIAL RULE FOR
OUR LAND OWNER USAGE!
- Dogs are to be kept on leads and under your control at all times. The only exception is in the dog exercise area.
- Dogs that are off lead within the exercise area must be fully supervised and under your control at all times.
- All dogs must have a tag noting dog name, your name, your car (make, model, colour, number plate) and your phone number. This is to allow for easiest
possible reconnection of any lost dogs with their owners.
- You must advise us if you are bringing a dog when you buy your ticket. There is a tick box provided. This will provide us numbers to ensure we allocate
appropriate campsite space for dog owners.
- You are responsible for your dog and are personally liable for any property or personal damage caused by your dog.
- Excessively and constantly noisy dogs, or dogs causing any other nuisance and impacting on the enjoyment of patrons will need to be removed from the
event to ensure the enjoyment of fellow attendees.
- There will be a separate area for people with dogs in the main concert area with a separate entrance/exit. Please do not take your dog into the general
concert area (marshals at the gates will control entry). Please note rule 8 in relation to excessively noisy dogs, or those causing any other nuisance.
- Dogs will not be allowed in the food plaza area.
This is an event not to be missed !
Purchase your tickets